Apply for semester two
Follow these steps to apply for semester two at Curtin University:
- Visit our courses website
- Choose a course
- Check the application deadlines and if your course requires supporting documentation to be submitted with your application
- Click the ‘Apply-find out how’ button on the page of the course you’ve chosen.
- Please ensure that any official documentation you attach to your application is certified in accordance with the university guidelines for the certification of documents.
- Not all Curtin courses can be started in semester two. Make sure you check the course intake before applying.
- If you’re coming from another university to study at Curtin, the application process is the same as that stated here. Depending upon the course you have studied previously and the course you want to apply for, we may award you credit toward the completion of your degree.