Apply for semester one

Undergraduate applications for semester one are submitted in one of two ways, depending on the type of applicant you are.

I'm new to Curtin

If you’ve never studied with us before, you’ll need to submit your application through the Tertiary Institutions Services Centre (TISC).

I've studied with Curtin before

If you’ve studied with Curtin before, you may be eligible to apply as a Curtin course switcher.

Have any questions about admissions, courses, events or anything else Curtin related? We can answer it.